From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

How does KB2019198 pertain to "xp office update(s)"?

When (approx. date) did you install Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)?

What anti-virus application was installed before you installed MSE, was your
subscription still current, and did you uninstall it before you installed
MSE?

it)?

Microsoft Security Essentials Support Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse

Can I install Microsoft Security Essentials to clean up my already-infected
computer?
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/msescan/thread/87058857-d181-4019-a723-efd9a49d9275

From: Ǝиçεl on
How does KB2019198 pertain to "xp office update(s)"?

Good cach Robear : + Þ + (BS) = Big Smile
-=-

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-

From: Stefan Kanthak on
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Page wasn't available earlier today. : + �

[ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2019198/ ]

Really?
Notice the "Last Review: February 23, 2010 - Revision: 2.0" on top
of that page! I've visited the page in "en-us" and "de-de" several
times in the last 3 weeks, without any problems.

Stefan