From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
uh so...you are recommending to a guy that is just getting started with web
sites that he run his own server are ya...sheesh dood !

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: Hot-text on
Why not I am!

From: Josh Davis on
Thank you all for the replies! The type of content would be a companion
printable recipe book to go along with the web site. Right now, the print
version is in Publisher 2007. I tried using PDF. That is fine to print or
download for my viewers to print thier own copy of the finished file. I also
want the viewers to be able to open the Publisher 2007 file in their browser
(assuming they have publisher 2007 on their computer) so they don't have to
save it to their hard drive but in Firefox it forces them to save the file,
then download which saves to the hard drive. I had a professor in college
that hosted his labs on his web site and then we could download and open them
in the browser that is what i want to be able to do. Also, i have found three
companies that do offer frontpage extensions and 5 subdomains which is
awardspace, agilityhoster, & 100webspace. I was wondering if any one else
knew of any. As for the clip art i have tried google and all i could find was
kitchen utensils all together when i need separate images small enough to use
as a graphic for the items listed in ingredients. As for the person would
said they liked the Lemon Pound Cake Recipe, feel free to save my site if you
wish i put it up to let people be able to access my grandmother's recipes
with all who care to use them. So enjoy!

Thank you again,

From: Tom Willett on
Jabberwocky alert.

"Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: Why not I am!
:
: "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" <webmaster(a)siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
: news:B07F02A9-F754-4550-85E9-34B00835B2CA(a)microsoft.com...
: > uh so...you are recommending to a guy that is just getting started with
: > web sites that he run his own server are ya...sheesh dood !
: >
: > --
: > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: > Rob Giordano
: > Microsoft MVP Expression Web
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:292B3F67-FAF2-45BE-90C3-2770B61002B8(a)microsoft.com...
: >> Lemon Pound Cake mm mm Good Free recipes
: >>

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Then you will have to provide Publisher 2003, 2007 or 2010 for all your
users, because Publisher is the only program able to open Publisher files.

PDF's are your solution.

--