From: TomYoung on
Hi all:

I, too, experienced the problem with OSU not working for Discover Card
credit cards that was reported elsewhere. I tried all the usual
"remedies" for this problem including deactivating / reactivating OSU
and ended up just leaving OSU deactivated when I gave the problem a
rest last Thursday or Friday.

Today (Wednesday) I tried reactivating OSU for the wife's Discover
Card and the service was re-established. As this is a card she hasn't
used for several weeks and as the account was up to date in Quicken,
the service was re-established and no transactions were downloaded
into Quicken. However, for my Discover Card in the exact same
situation (i.e., no usage of the card for several weeks, account up to
date in Quicken) several month's worth of transactions were downloaded
into the account and I had to go through, one at a time, editing the
downloaded transactions to delete them

Why would Quicken "remember" that transactions for one Discover Card
had all been previously downloaded but "forget" that transactions for
a different Discover Card had also been previously downloaded? Very
frustrating.

Tom Young