From: Gwyn on
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:02:10 GMT, Brian A
<no_spam_bca1000(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>There is always a Linux program to do just about anything you want to do.
>I could go on and on and on...

I've just picked up a 2nd hand n900 maemo device is this similar to
linux can you install linux programs on it that are linux but not
maemo
From: Gwyn on
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:04:41 GMT, Brian A
<no_spam_bca1000(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>There are some phones that will take 2 SIMs. With some you have to switch
>between the SIMs but some can actually operate 2 SIMs at once. I've only
>read about this, I've not actually tried one.

You can get twin sim adapters for most phones even if a ghost one wont
fit you can cut the sims up and put them into a smart sim device
From: Steve Terry on
"Gwyn" <gwyndewey(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:04:41 GMT, Brian A
> <no_spam_bca1000(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>There are some phones that will take 2 SIMs. With some you have to switch
>>between the SIMs but some can actually operate 2 SIMs at once. I've only
>>read about this, I've not actually tried one.
>
> You can get twin sim adapters for most phones even if a ghost one wont
> fit you can cut the sims up and put them into a smart sim device

But a dual sim adaptor won't monitor two networks at once,
these will and are probably the cheapest.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260547323484&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and many others like them

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK