From: Matthew.Ridges on
is it possible to have two numbers on one sim ?

I got call from t mobile asking me if I want a second number but didn't get
a chance to ask as was in a hurry.

From: alexd on
Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.mobile Job Justification Hearings,
Matthew.Ridges chose the tried and tested strategy of:

> is it possible to have two numbers on one sim ?
>
> I got call from t mobile asking me if I want a second number but didn't
> get a chance to ask as was in a hurry.

Orange do/did a service called Second Line or similar. AFAIK they're the
only ones in the UK who do this. Perhaps T-Mobile are planning to do it too?

--
<http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) (UnSoEsNpEaTm(a)ale.cx)
21:49:30 up 4 days, 9:17, 6 users, load average: 0.02, 0.05, 0.21

From: andy on
On 30 June, 13:19, "Matthew.Ridges" <n...(a)host.com> wrote:
> is it possible to have two numbers on one sim ?
>
> I got  call from t mobile asking me if I want a second number but didn't get
> a chance to ask as was in  a hurry.

Did this person mean a second line on the SIM

It may have been an independent dealer trying to sell you an extra
contract
From: John Walliker on
On 1 July, 00:30, andy <andy.gg...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 30 June, 13:19, "Matthew.Ridges" <n...(a)host.com> wrote:
>
> > is it possible to have two numbers on one sim ?

AAISP are doing this now with their mobile service which rebadges 3
(3G only)

John
From: Brian A on
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:44:25 +0000, Chris wrote:

> alexd <troffasky(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.mobile Job Justification Hearings,
>> Matthew.Ridges chose the tried and tested strategy of:
>>
>>> is it possible to have two numbers on one sim ?
>>>
>>> I got call from t mobile asking me if I want a second number but
>>> didn't get a chance to ask as was in a hurry.
>>
>> Orange do/did a service called Second Line or similar. AFAIK they're
>> the only ones in the UK who do this. Perhaps T-Mobile are planning to
>> do it too?
>>
> One2one used to offer a priority line that worked only for incoming
Wow, going way back in the history books there !
> calls. Cheers,
> Chris
Sorry Chris, I disagree with you on the Windows v Linux thing. Linux is
by far the superior OS. If it wasn't why would 97% of the world's
supercomputers use it. The vast majority of web servers use Linux.
Google has banned the use of Windows, by its staff, and only allows Mac
(linux based) or Linux because they say Windows is not secure enough.
Microsoft paid little attention to their Internet Explorer browser for
years until Firefox started to make in-roads. They copied tabbed browsing
from Mozilla as well as other features.
I ditched Windows a long time ago. For most people Ubuntu Linux, for
example, will do all they need. If I set any computers up for anyone now
I install Ubuntu and gleefully delete any existing Windows installation.
There is always a Linux program to do just about anything you want to do.
I could go on and on and on...

--
Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address. SAVE THE BBC Sign petition
http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_bbc/