From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Glad you got it fixed.
However I use a great many GotFocus and LostFocus events for controls on
subforms and I don't have any problems .
The reason that I don't have problems with this is that I don't use these
events for any data operations - simply to set up helpful descriptive
messages and back color when the control has focus.
You can certainly get problems if you try to use these events for operations
on data.
I suspect a similar thing applies to the Enter and Exit events for controls.

"Ruth" <ruthhays(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
I got a call from my client yesterday and the database was crashing
again just like before. I did a little more research and found this
resolution which worked perfectly:

http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-112575.html

Basically, it involved taking out the OnEnter event in the subform. It
now works like a charm. Per this article, don't use OnEnter, OnExit,
GotFocus or LostFocus events on subforms or controls on subforms. I
don't know why after two years this became a problem (the OnEnter
event has been there all along), but it was good to know how to fix
it.

Regards,
Ruth