From: httrevor on
We run an Access 2003 database on 4x Access 2003 computers and 1x 2007
computer. All data is stored on the 2003 "server". Since about 2 weeks ago
the combo boxes on the 2007 computer loose focus after clicking on the
selection. I have tried rewriting the program on the 2007 computer but
cannot open a form based on a value selected in the new combo boxes and they
frequently loose focus after clicking on the combo box. The progam still
runs fine on all the 2003 computers. Any ideas what the problem is, it is
driving me nuts.