From: LD55ZRA on

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Adela knows full well to ignore trolls like you.

You mean geriatric like you?
From: Adela on
I'll do this hijackware, Robear, thank you again! Adela

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4989 (20100331) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: LD55ZRA on

Adela wrote:

> I'll do this hijackware, Robear, thank you again! Adela

It is nearly a week and the problem hasn't been solved with all
the useless scans you have done with Pig-Bear!!
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[bite me]

From: Adela on
To LD55ZRA: I don't think criticizing other members who want to help is the
right attitude. Neither Robear nor I owe you any explanation, but I'll tell
you anyway. It took so long because I was busy with other personal matters
and couldn't come to work on the computer. However, didn't you read where I
told Robear that 2 of the 3 errors got fixed???

Please do not continue with that attitude since it's quite depressing.
Thank you. Adela

"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Adela wrote:
>>
>> I'll do this hijackware, Robear, thank you again! Adela
>>

> It is nearly a week and the problem hasn't been solved with all
> the useless scans you have done with Pig-Bear!!

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: IE vs. Mozilla
Next: IE8 Kiosk Mode Without Maximizing