From: Tom Willett on
He's a troll and he loves when you feed him.

"Adela" <nuevadela2(a)rcn.com> wrote in message
: To LD55ZRA: I don't think criticizing other members who want to help is
the
: right attitude. Neither Robear nor I owe you any explanation, but I'll
tell
: you anyway. It took so long because I was busy with other personal
matters
: and couldn't come to work on the computer. However, didn't you read where
: told Robear that 2 of the 3 errors got fixed???
:
: Please do not continue with that attitude since it's quite depressing.
: Thank you. Adela
:
:
:
: "LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:4BB5004D.5A14C62B(a)discussions.microsoft.com...
: >
: >
: > Adela wrote:
: >>
: >> I'll do this hijackware, Robear, thank you again! Adela
: >>
: >
: > It is nearly a week and the problem hasn't been solved with all
: > the useless scans you have done with Pig-Bear!!
:
:

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5