From: Wolfgang Kern on

Please Rene,

don't feed the obvious trolls.

__
wolfgang

From: Bodhi on
Wolfgang Kern wrote:
> Please Rene,
>
> don't feed the obvious trolls.

Now Wolfy,

What a shame. If you had only said "don't feed the trolls", then
perhaps I might have been convinced that you truly believed it. But, you
exposed yourself by including the word "obvious", as if you were
desperately trying to coerce yourself into believing it.

Besides, it's a natural response for anyone when their credibility
has been questioned by someone from the "opposing team". It's a purely
typical behavioural pattern given those circumstances.

It's like I told Rene, calling someone a "troll" is your usual first
line of defense when that person refuses to march in lockstep behind
you, and accept everything you say as Truth. I don't, and I won't.

But anyway, you can resort to calling me any name you wish. That's
not important to me. What is important to me is that you are aware that
I can see right through your pretentiousness, and that I recognize the
true motives behind each and every one of your actions here in a.l.a.

Now, please return to discussing anything pertaining to Assembly
Language. After all, that's why we're here.

And be sure and have a wonderful day, ;)
Bodhi

From: Evenbit on
On Feb 27, 9:38 pm, Bodhi <b...(a)dharma.net> wrote:
> I can see right through your pretentiousness, and that I recognize the
> true motives behind each and every one of your actions here in a.l.a.

A "devious agenda" behind Wolfie's posts?? Yeah, right... tell us
another one.

Nathan.

From: sevag.krikorian on
On Feb 27, 2:25 pm, michael1353...(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> 64 bit version is a complete re-write, not an upgrade to 64bit
> processors.
>
> And keeping the source closed has guarateed us developers privacy
> and peace of mind, which is required for keeping a clear direction.
>
> So it's too early to talk about the licensing changes, though I'm
> open
> for suggestions.
>
> And x64 is a young platform. Who knows what the future will
> bring to us asmers :)

That's not in the spirit of Menuet. If you are going to do a complete
re-write, why continue to call it Menuet?

From: santosh on
Bodhi wrote:
> Betov wrote:
> > michael1353135(a)yahoo.com écrivait news:1172604343.761443.176450
> > @p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

<snip>

> > Excuse me, but even though i don't know who you are, i strongly
> > suspect a liar, here. A license choice is all about ethic and
> > nothing about time. If you have no ethical concerns, time will
> > never buy you any, and there is absolutely nothing to be discussed
> > about licensing: It is GPL or Anti-GPL. Period.

[ ... ]
> You would do well to remember that not everyone subscribes to The Gospel
> According to Rene.

Are you by any chance Hutch in disguise?