From: Massimo on
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:58:47 -0500, Frederick J. Barnett
<fred(a)eatel.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:55:32 +0200, Massimo
><och(a)tisnietwaar.nl.invalid> wrote:
>
>>I read it in a newsgroup. Perhaps you could do some research in this
>>matter?
>>
> 32 bit software will work, but hardware drivers are a
>different matter.

Ah! I see, so that makes a difference. :-)

>Frederick J. Barnett http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
>"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Massimo
From: catfish on
http://www.hamrick.com/

Agfa Snapscan 1212U is listed as compatible
VueScan is listed as Windows 7 compatible

You could either try the free download and see if it works, or drop a
note to the program's author and ask. See
http://www.hamrick.com/sup.html

From: Frederick J. Barnett on
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:06:57 -0400, "catfish(a)invalid.address.com"
<catfish(a)invalid.address.com> wrote:

>http://www.hamrick.com/
>
>Agfa Snapscan 1212U is listed as compatible
>VueScan is listed as Windows 7 compatible
>
>You could either try the free download and see if it works, or drop a
>note to the program's author and ask. See
>http://www.hamrick.com/sup.html

Thanks. Even at $40 it's still cheaper than buying a new
scanner, which I don't otherwise need.