From: John Navas on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 00:16:27 -0600, Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote in
<ba2dnQPQvb6mlPDWnZ2dnUVZ_samnZ2d(a)giganews.com>:

>And no new DSLR's. 65 is how many cruddy P&S cameras were introduced in
>the last three weeks by the manufacturers. Why? What is the point, to
>wallpaper Walmart and Best Buy shelves? Is this like grocery stores where
>camera companies have to pay to get preferential positioning on shelves?
>Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if nearly all of these cameras come out
>of the same 2-3 factories in China.

Still trolling I see.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Easter Island
Next: Photoline vs. PhotoSlop