From: Tenkikun on
I was using Firefox and Messenger while this error message came up:

Error
OS: Windows XP Professional, SP2
CPU: AuthenticAMD, AMD AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3100+, MMX @ 1800 MHz

Application data:
VmVyc2lvbjogVVVKZFExQlRWbHRFVFVOSFF3b0NPU2M2T3lwcGZtVmd
hUzArT0NFK0pEQkRkSDUzY21CeE9nPT0NCkltYW... (and loads more)

And when i Pressed "Submit Report" it said: "Repor Sending Error"

Then when i closed the Errorreport Explorer crashed

Can i send this manually? Has it enything to do with my processor and
Explorer?
From: Justin Brown - SYNACS on
A search on Google turned up some interesting results, at least from my
perspective:

http://www.google.com/search?q=VmVyc2lvbjogVVVKZFExQlRWbHRFVFVOSFF3b0NPU2M2T3lwcGZtVmd+&hl=en

From: Tenkikun on
Omg its somthing big about this <_< MS needs to get a serious look at it

From: Justin Brown - SYNACS on
If you read some of those search results, you'll see that the problem
actually comes from Nero Burning ROM...

From: Justin Brown - SYNACS on
Could be, although if you read (for example) the doom9.org thread in
those Google results, what you see is that the problem occurs after
installing Nero, but that it occurs when performing non-Nero tasks.

I also noticed that the doom9 user had an Athlon XP, while Tenkikun
uses a Sempron. Not saying it's impossible, just not believable to me
that an issue with standards compliance (one that shows up in optical
drive routines) like this spans multiple gens of AMD
processors--doesn't clear the chipset maker though.

I've had major issues with Nero as well (version 6), although to
Ahead's credit the updates available on their website seemed to fix
every single one of them.

On Jan 25, 8:22 am, Leythos <v...(a)nowhere.lan> wrote:
> In article <1169739948.968688.131...(a)s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
> jcbr...(a)gmail.com says...
>
> > If you read some of those search results, you'll see that the problem
> > actually comes from Nero Burning ROM...But if Nero works on the Intel platform, is it really a Nero problem or
> a failure of the motherboard/chip vendor to make a fully compliant
> solution?
>
> --
>
> spam999f...(a)rrohio.com
> remove 999 in order to email me