From: Synapse Syndrome on

I cannot find ASUS WiFi-AP Solo anywhere on the Asus FTP site. Does anybody
know whwre it is?

The version I have is V6.1285.0215.2007.

Is there any newer version avaiable, and where can it be downloaded from. I
am using Vista.

Cheers

ss.

From: Paul on
Synapse Syndrome wrote:

> I cannot find ASUS WiFi-AP Solo anywhere on the Asus FTP site. Does
> anybody know whwre it is?
>
> The version I have is V6.1285.0215.2007.
>
> Is there any newer version avaiable, and where can it be downloaded
> from. I am using Vista.
>
> Cheers
>
> ss.

The download directory is here.

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/misc/wireless/WiFi-AP_Solo/

The FTP site makes it seem like a Realtek 8187 might be at the
heart of the device.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36

The Realtek driver page is here, but I don't know what relationship
exists between the Asus AP software and approach, versus the
Realtek drivers.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

Paul
From: Synapse Syndrome on
"Paul" <nospam(a)needed.com> wrote in message news:f8pahc$lb7$1(a)aioe.org...
> The download directory is here.
>
> ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/misc/wireless/WiFi-AP_Solo/
>
> The FTP site makes it seem like a Realtek 8187 might be at the
> heart of the device.
>
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36
>
> The Realtek driver page is here, but I don't know what relationship
> exists between the Asus AP software and approach, versus the
> Realtek drivers.
>
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

Thanks a lot! I just needed the AP software, but could not find it anywhere
on the Asus FTP site.

Cheers

ss.