From: RJK on
It seems that the Microsoft "Live" c**p, and a Hotmail/Live account, and
"Bing" seem somehow to have combined/conspired to allow ATDMT ad-malware
into ones registry !
Had to delete a Hotmail/Live account in registry, to get rid of a persistant
AVG ATDMT cookie warning almost every time I started IE8

regards, Richard

From: VanguardLH on
RJK wrote:

> It seems that the Microsoft "Live" c**p, and a Hotmail/Live account, and
> "Bing" seem somehow to have combined/conspired to allow ATDMT ad-malware
> into ones registry !
> Had to delete a Hotmail/Live account in registry, to get rid of a persistant
> AVG ATDMT cookie warning almost every time I started IE8
>
> regards, Richard

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security.homeusers/browse_frm/thread/f050be8db66dfb30/319a72ac21c61f54#319a72ac21c61f54

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop/browse_frm/thread/307f736ea57bcb20/59bc053184ad1856#59bc053184ad1856

As I recall, if you configure IE to purge all its cookies, those that WLM
generated will get deleted the next time you exit IE.