From: Leythos on
In article <cqbhk5djhcuvavp7h5aictsaj6e41ij4pj(a)4ax.com>, pajap(a)news-
only.co.uk.invalid says...

> On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:29:20 -0500, Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
> wrote:
>
> Damn. Scope for my kill filter on you (another Avira shill) was just for
> alt.privacy.spyware.
> Now corrected to 'Global'.

And that's no loss to me - but, as I've said, I have NO connection to
any AV vendor at all, not in any way - other than I use several vendors
products. I have never and am not currently compensated for my posts or
views/opinions of any product I discuss anywhere.

Trust yourself.
From: Slarty on
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 21:29:14 -0500, fat.charlie(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> fat.charlie(a)yahoo.com

Almost the perfect name for you. A slight alteration to "fat-headed
charlie" would make it a perfect fit

What a Charlie!
From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> Yes he had an epiphany finally about two things. He loves you and that
> he was an idiot in believing in Norton. Lets hope after my next
> software release he will have another one (NOT).

What software release? another batch file? that's not software,
Christopher.

--
.... Those are my thoughts anyways...

From: FromTheRafters on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in
>
>> Yes he had an epiphany finally about two things. He loves you and
>> that
>> he was an idiot in believing in Norton. Lets hope after my next
>> software release he will have another one (NOT).
>>

> What software release? another batch file? that's not software,
> Christopher.

Batch files are software, perhaps not "application software".

I can hardly wait to see what it stole this time. :oD

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hii67m$p7t$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Yes he had an epiphany finally about two things. He loves you and
>>> that
>>> he was an idiot in believing in Norton. Lets hope after my next
>>> software release he will have another one (NOT).
>>>

>> What software release? another batch file? that's not software,
>> Christopher.
>
> Batch files are software, perhaps not "application software".
>
> I can hardly wait to see what it stole this time. :oD

C'mon.. batch files are scripts. Not programs themselves, but interpreted
scripts.. thats it. I too can't wait to see what he's stolen, modified
this time.... Maybe he'll try something more creative and destructive
with our software? I wonder how many users he lost when he admitted to
disabling a respected program out of sheer spite? It's why he redid the
picture thing again. Hosted on youtube, hehehe, worried about another
dmca Christopher? Your ISP does honor the one with the real pic of me..

Not to worry paco, I have no intentions of doing that email jump around
thru hoops over a picture you'll host, photoshop, edit some more and do
god knows what with.

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
- Tarsa, Sea Gate sell-sword.