From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hiq8mu$kpa$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in
>>
>>> It confuses people when well known and respected software developers
>>> say that something isn't software when it actually is. :o)
>>
>> Fair enough. I'll stop critizing and poking fun when you say that in
>> the
>> future then. I sure don't want to confuse people. :)

>>> Spikey green hair would blend in in my hometown (it's a college
>>> town).
>>> :oD
>>
>> Nah.. I'm no green hair freak (no offense meant to those who enjoy
>> that
>> stuff)
>>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg is me. As I said, I blend in
>> fairly easily. :)
>
> Hey, that photo looks like me (in younger days).

hehehe.. I still get carded when buying smokes. Even got kicked out of a
bar because they thought my license was fake.. (it's not). I just look
younger than I actually am.

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
- Tarsa, Sea Gate sell-sword.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

< snip >

| I might go after you at some point, in your state; as I will soon be a florida
resident, like yourself.

Huh ?????

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on
> From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>
> < snip >
>
> | I might go after you at some point, in your state; as I will soon
> be a florida
> resident, like yourself.
>

> Huh ?????

I know, he doesn't seem nearly old enough for that retirement community
yet, :o)

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgRYeO34O4

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hiqs3f$s1o$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

>> From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>>
>> < snip >
>>
>> | I might go after you at some point, in your state; as I will soon
>> be a florida
>> resident, like yourself.
>>

>> Huh ?????
>
> I know, he doesn't seem nearly old enough for that retirement community
> yet, :o)

I'm going to be relocating to a warmer climate; granted the unusual weather
aside...