From: Allen on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
> noticias:hu6r0e$th8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/
>>>
>>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>>
>> One thing I have noticed, the second bird on the left could be cropped off
>> for a better composition.
>

> Hello Tim, thanks for your very interesting comments, perhaps this photo is
> better than before.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4661662794/
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> --
> MMYV
> http://www.mmyv.com

I think the two images as a set give us a very good view of a beautiful
bird.
Allen
From: mmyvusenet on
"Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:cZmdnXUxOPutc5rRnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d(a)giganews.com...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
>> noticias:hu6r0e$th8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>>> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>>> One thing I have noticed, the second bird on the left could be cropped
>>> off for a better composition.
>>

>> Hello Tim, thanks for your very interesting comments, perhaps this photo
>> is better than before.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4661662794/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>>
>> --
>> MMYV
>> http://www.mmyv.com
> I think the two images as a set give us a very good view of a beautiful
> bird.
> Allen

Thanks, I've posted about another photo I took, but this time in the
historic center.

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV