From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

much improved. The only real problem I see is just the bars of the cage and
nothing can be done about that. It's a really good pose of the bird.

From: Tim Conway on

"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

One thing I have noticed, the second bird on the left could be cropped off
for a better composition.

From: mmyvusenet on
"Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:hu6r0e$th8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...

> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
> One thing I have noticed, the second bird on the left could be cropped off
> for a better composition.

Hello Tim, thanks for your very interesting comments, perhaps this photo is
better than before.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4661662794/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Tim Conway on

> "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
> noticias:hu6r0e$th8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> Today I could take this other photo about the another Caique:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4664530012/
>>>
>>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>>
>> One thing I have noticed, the second bird on the left could be cropped
>> off for a better composition.
>

> Hello Tim, thanks for your very interesting comments, perhaps this photo
> is better than before.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4661662794/
>
> Thanks for your comments.

pretty good.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Caique Photo
Next: LOL just gets funnier all the time!!