From: Vance on
KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
down. That makes it 5/5 my favor. He pulled it down, but here is the
shot:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=directlink

That copyright notification for that image is Forest Barnas of
Minnesota {at least at the time the copyright was asserted). Now, he
stole the image, which he's been accused of doing before, or he's
Forest Barnas.
The image, with copyright notification, can be found at:

http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Ctenucha+virginica&show_images=off
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=08262

along with other images by the photographer.

All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing
about them, raise your hands!

Those who think that LOL, et al, is Forsest Barnas, raise your hands!

Everyone who thinks LOL is maybe one of the dullest colored and
blunted Crayons in the box, you don't need to raise your hands. It's
demonstrated.

Vance
From: SMS on
On 02/06/10 8:12 PM, Vance wrote:
> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
> down.

Whatever. He's been caught lying so many times that what's one more?
From: rwalker on
On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:16:47 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven(a)geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 02/06/10 8:12 PM, Vance wrote:
>> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
>> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
>> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
>> down.
>
>Whatever. He's been caught lying so many times that what's one more?

Yeah, but it's still satisfying to see him caught so red handed.
From: gumby patrol on
What do you guys think of my photo? I took this just last week while
visiting my Uncle.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Winston_Churchill_1941_photo_by_Yousuf_Karsh.jpg

From: LOL! on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Vance <vance.lear(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=directlink

Ooops! No copyright information.

My lawyers will contact your lawyers. It's another way that photographers
make huge amounts of money.

But then, I guess you steal all your photos this way. You JUST PROVED IT.

LOL!