From: LOL! on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:42:55 -0700 (PDT), DanP <dan.petre(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 3 June, 04:12, Vance <vance.l...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing
>> about them, raise your hands!
>
>Me. But what is the point and why does it matter?
>
>What is the point of arguing with a liar? You will get is some denial
>and more lies.
>Engaging him in any way is a waste of your time and a fulfilment for
>him.
>

>DanP

Have you figured out what an f-stop is yet? Or hasn't Puppygang Weaselburg
been able to get it through your thick skull yet?

LOL!

From: George Kerby on

On 6/2/10 11:50 PM, in article t0de06dd7h1f5logk4brm8jbqgbrc8vlj9(a)4ax.com,
"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Vance <vance.lear(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=directlink
>

> My lawyers will contact your lawyers. It's another way that photographers
> make huge amounts of money in this day and age.

"My people will get with your people..."

LOL! INDEED

What an imbecile...

From: Peter on
"Vance" <vance.lear(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
> down. That makes it 5/5 my favor. He pulled it down, but here is the
> shot:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=directlink
>
> That copyright notification for that image is Forest Barnas of
> Minnesota {at least at the time the copyright was asserted). Now, he
> stole the image, which he's been accused of doing before, or he's
> Forest Barnas.
> The image, with copyright notification, can be found at:
>
> http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Ctenucha+virginica&show_images=off
> http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=08262
>
> along with other images by the photographer.
>
> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing
> about them, raise your hands!
>
> Those who think that LOL, et al, is Forsest Barnas, raise your hands!
>
> Everyone who thinks LOL is maybe one of the dullest colored and
> blunted Crayons in the box, you don't need to raise your hands. It's
> demonstrated.

I can't understand why you even bother. If we all simply ignore him ....
But, you know that.

--
Peter

From: Allen on
rwalker wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:31:59 -0700, gumby patrol
> <gumby(a)patrol.invalid> wrote:
>
>> What do you guys think of my photo? I took this just last week while
>> visiting my Uncle.
>>
>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Winston_Churchill_1941_photo_by_Yousuf_Karsh.jpg
>>

> I like his striped pants.
Very good, Mr. Karsch (sp). Hummingbird would appreciate getting a view
from the "other side", so to speak.
Allen
From: Paul Furman on
Robert Spanjaard wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700, Vance wrote:
>
>> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
>> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
>> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
>> down. That makes it 5/5 my favor. He pulled it down, but here is the
>> shot:
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?
> feat=directlink
>> That copyright notification for that image is Forest Barnas of Minnesota
>> {at least at the time the copyright was asserted). Now, he stole the
>> image, which he's been accused of doing before, or he's Forest Barnas.
>> The image, with copyright notification, can be found at:
>>
>> http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Ctenucha+virginica&show_images=off
>> http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=08262
>>
>> along with other images by the photographer.
>>
>> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing about
>> them, raise your hands!
>>
>> Those who think that LOL, et al, is Forsest Barnas, raise your hands!
>
> /me raises hand

Gotta admit it looks like that's genuine, down to the MN location. Not
that it makes the postage stamp examples he typically posts any more
impressive.