From: LOL! on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Vance <vance.lear(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=directlink

Ooops! No copyright information.

From the mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu page, right at the top:

"Photographs are the copyrighted property of each photographer listed.
Contact individual photographers for permission to use for any purpose."

My lawyers will contact your lawyers. It's another way that photographers
make huge amounts of money in this day and age.

But then, I guess you steal all your photos this way. You JUST PROVED IT.

LOL!

From: rwalker on
On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:31:59 -0700, gumby patrol
<gumby(a)patrol.invalid> wrote:

>What do you guys think of my photo? I took this just last week while
>visiting my Uncle.
>
>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Winston_Churchill_1941_photo_by_Yousuf_Karsh.jpg

I like his striped pants.
From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700, Vance wrote:

> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
> down. That makes it 5/5 my favor. He pulled it down, but here is the
> shot:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?
feat=directlink

> That copyright notification for that image is Forest Barnas of Minnesota
> {at least at the time the copyright was asserted). Now, he stole the
> image, which he's been accused of doing before, or he's Forest Barnas.
> The image, with copyright notification, can be found at:
>
> http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Ctenucha+virginica&show_images=off
> http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=08262
>
> along with other images by the photographer.
>
> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing about
> them, raise your hands!
>
> Those who think that LOL, et al, is Forsest Barnas, raise your hands!

/me raises hand

Stop spending so much time on a troll, unless you insist on making a fool
of yourself.

http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/Contacts.shtml

Click on the link "Images at BugGuide.Net" next to his name. Where does
that lead to?
Right, a user named "Keoeeit". And we all know who that is, don't we?

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: LOL! on
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:48:55 +0200, Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700, Vance wrote:
>
>> KOK, AKA, AKA, ad infinitum got caught lieing about another of his
>> images. He came back with his usual response, which is insult and
>> distraction, etc. The usual stuff when he gets caught with his pants
>> down. That makes it 5/5 my favor. He pulled it down, but here is the
>> shot:
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?
>feat=directlink
>>
>> That copyright notification for that image is Forest Barnas of Minnesota
>> {at least at the time the copyright was asserted). Now, he stole the
>> image, which he's been accused of doing before, or he's Forest Barnas.
>> The image, with copyright notification, can be found at:
>>
>> http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?search=Ctenucha+virginica&show_images=off
>> http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=08262
>>
>> along with other images by the photographer.
>>
>> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing about
>> them, raise your hands!
>>
>> Those who think that LOL, et al, is Forsest Barnas, raise your hands!
>
>/me raises hand
>
>Stop spending so much time on a troll, unless you insist on making a fool
>of yourself.
>
>http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/Contacts.shtml
>
>Click on the link "Images at BugGuide.Net" next to his name. Where does
>that lead to?

Yep! Right to the Inuit word Keoeeit:

http://www.librarything.com/work/2465343

Among thousands of other similar hits.

>Right, a user named "Keoeeit". And we all know who that is, don't we?

Do you?

LOL!!!!!

From: DanP on
On 3 June, 04:12, Vance <vance.l...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> All those who think LOL et al has been steallng images and lieing
> about them, raise your hands!

Me. But what is the point and why does it matter?

What is the point of arguing with a liar? You will get is some denial
and more lies.
Engaging him in any way is a waste of your time and a fulfilment for
him.

DanP