From: Rich on
You really should be ashamed. I can understand someone who can't
afford a DSLR lying about the capabilities of them to salve his
feelings, but stealing someone's image and pretending it's your own is
really vile.
From: Bruce on
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:34:57 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>Gotta admit it looks like that's genuine, down to the MN location. Not
>that it makes the postage stamp examples he typically posts any more
>impressive.

Might this be of interest?
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/contrib_living.php?init=FB

From: Vance on
On Jun 2, 9:40 pm, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Vance <vance.l...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V982p2v7LkZWlRi3YMP0Mg?feat=dire....
>
> Ooops! No copyright information.
>
> My lawyers will contact your lawyers. It's another way that photographers
> make huge amounts of money.
>
> But then, I guess you steal all your photos this way. You JUST PROVED IT.
>
> LOL!

I look forward to hearing from your lawyers. You have my e-mail, just
have them forward the Complaint to me an I will turn it over to my
attorney. She will take it from there. Please inform your lawyers
that since a demand letter is usually made to avoid potential
litigation and I desire you to file, that part of the legal song and
dance can be dispensed with.

Now, all you have to do is turn this over to your lawyers. You do
have them, don't you?

By the way, in the universe that most of us live in, the few
photographers that make huge amounts of money do it by producing
images of value.

Vance
From: LOL! on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:32:27 -0700 (PDT), Rich <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>You really should be ashamed. I can understand someone who can't
>afford a DSLR lying about the capabilities of them to salve his
>feelings, but stealing someone's image and pretending it's your own is
>really vile.

Oh, but dimwad, you have that bass-ackward, as usual!

If you ONLY knew. (anything)

LOL!!!!!!!

From: Paul Furman on
Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:34:57 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:
>> Gotta admit it looks like that's genuine, down to the MN location. Not
>> that it makes the postage stamp examples he typically posts any more
>> impressive.

I should've said more "convincing", regarding outrageous claims about
P&S capabilities.

> Might this be of interest?
> http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/contrib_living.php?init=FB

Yeah, that's actually pretty impressive. Not easy identifying moths I'd
imagine. I've tried with bees & hoverflies & such. It's clear he has
spent a lot of time on this kind of work.