From: Merrily on

-------------------------------------

Hello, I recently upgraded from Quicken 2007 to Quicken 2010. I archived
data up to Jan 1, 2009. (I wanted to keep one prior year to use in expense
comparisions, etc. during 2010) Then, a few days later when I did a
regular download of new transactions from bank accounts (one bank), all of
2008 as well as recent 2010 transactions downloaded. I have begun deleting
the 2008 ones, one at a time, but hope there's some other better way,
because this is very time-consuming and I'm not sure it won't happen again
after I manually delete one at a time. Any suggestions?

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
alt.comp.software.financial.quicken - 20282 messages and counting!