From: ST on
Dear all,

I would like to development a activesync server on the wince 5.0 platform
and I have own USBCDC driver already. But I have some problem below:
1. Do I need to implement the PPP protocol in my application which a
application development by me as activesync server to serve the activesync
client ?

2. If not, how to chain the USBCDC driver to RAS to parse the PPP protocol
for me ?

3. If yes, can I just call into PPP library in my application to parse the
packet which from USBCDC driver ?

4. Or it is totaly wrong for my idea ? Can anyone help me to tell me the
correct way to implement that ...

Thank you very much,

Best,
ST