From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember "David Ruether"
<d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> saying something like:

>OK, here is a sad one (maybe...). A friend has a friend who owns
>a very large print of the famous "Sunrise Hernandez". Rather than
>properly framing it, he attached it to a wall in his house with wallpaper
>paste! U G H ! ! ! 8^(

Some people are just klutzes.
From: Rich on
On Jun 22, 2:05 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> <http://www.modbee.com/2010/06/21/1219995/ansel-adams-print-sells-for-...
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

I had a chance in the early 1980's to buy some prints made by his main
assistant for about $1500/ea. I should have taken it! Good to see
GOOD photography rewarded.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Replacement batteries