From: Tina Clarke on
"Terry" <Terry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Tina Thanks
> The name of the menu program is called HTML menu By Xtreeme
>
> I will try the service pack. thanks again

don't know if this will work ...tell him to get sharepoint designer 2007
and see if the addin will install in that...

though a sudden thought

if he does not have ew1 or 2 ....

then he never had the addin .. unless he got sold that by the previous
person?

well if he didnt...

then go get the addin that works with ew 3 if he is going to buy something

Tina

--
Expression Web Xmas/NY Giveaway 23rd Dec - 15th Jan
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html

From: active order active on
how i can active the order shared borders in format menu

From: Ronx on
In FrontPage, you must have a website open.
Format->Shared Borders and tick or clear the boxes as needed.

If using FrontPage 2003 then first use
Tools->Page Options - Authoring tab
Tick the box "Shared Borders"
Click OK
But consider using a Dynamic Web Template instead - much more flexible than
shared borders.

Expression Web does not support shared borders.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)