From: PeoplesChoice on
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:56:21 -0500, John H Meyers
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/24/2010 7:48 PM:
>
>[re sending mail while on the road]
>
>> It sometimes comes down to putting a check mark in a single box
>
>Or, if "Alternate Port" is already the working choice,
>or if "Use...587" is already marked and working,
>then there's _nothing_ to change.
>
>If _neither_ of the above is currently set,
>try the second, then try the first;
>if either keeps working now,
>it will also keep working on the road.
>
>How is it possible to miss?

Thanks, John. Perhaps you remember the headpain I have and that it
causes lack of focus and confusion. I have Port 587 being used.
From: John H Meyers on
On 6/25/2010 8:57 AM:

> I have Port 587 being used.

Then you are already set for the road trip;
no need to do anything else.

> Perhaps you remember [me]

Most questions look somewhat alike on this forum,
so I rarely try to look up whether posting in the past.

Best wishes to Bob and Carol
(and to Ted and Alice, if you know them :)

From: PeoplesChoice on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:04:38 -0500, John H Meyers
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/25/2010 8:57 AM:
>
>> I have Port 587 being used.
>
>Then you are already set for the road trip;
>no need to do anything else.
>
>> Perhaps you remember [me]
>
>Most questions look somewhat alike on this forum,
>so I rarely try to look up whether posting in the past.
>
>Best wishes to Bob and Carol
>(and to Ted and Alice, if you know them :)

My wife's name actually IS Carol!
From: PeoplesChoice on
First time ever: I'm having trouble with the typed text in Eudora.
Sometimes, it doesn't exhibit what I typed. Sometimes, some of what I
typed disappears. Other wierd things happen too. I know it's not the
driver because I have no trouble typing in any other software. Any
suggestions?

From: John H Meyers on
Try a different font.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last