From: Merciadri Luca on
I should have also mentioned that

==
# lsusb | grep High
Bus 008 Device 005: ID 0bb4:0c87 High Tech Computer Corp.
==

which is a direct mapping to my udev's rules file.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

From: Merciadri Luca on
Problem solved: restarting udev from CLI was not sufficient. I needed to
restart.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

From: Camaleón on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:18:17 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

(...)

> SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0bb4", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0c87",
^^^^^^^^^
> MODE="0666"

Mmm, to proper match udev rules, I think the above should read
"SUBSYSTEMS" (yours lacks final "S"), in plural form :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón