From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Hello John, we meet again.

I probably then should put it in the LostFocus control.

Thanks

From: Marshall Barton on
But, you can't cancel the LostFocus or Exit events. You
also can't use Set Focus in the LostFocus event. so you may
have to use the Exit event.

However, users (certainly most that I know) can get
frustrated with that kind of UI. Most recommendations
strongly favor using the FORM's BeforeUpdate event to check
the validity of all fields before saving the record.
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]