From: Kurt on
I've had an issue for some time where there are blank headers shown in my Outlook Hotmail accounts (message has no subject or body, but has a header with date and time only), while everything is normal when I sign on to Hotmail via a browser. I think something happened once after I deleted a large number of messages in my Hotmail account through Outlook, where it did not fully synchronize for some reason.

Does anyone know if there is a way to force Outlook to synchronize its Hotmail information?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Kurt on
Actually I just answered my own question. It's a known issue that has been fixed with Connector 14. Thanks for looking..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com