From: Dig on
In article <hmtkj3$cc3$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
"Vigo" <bfgl3hx(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> "Ian McCall" <ian(a)eruvia.org> wrote in message
> > On 2010-03-06 05:44:14 +0000, Ian McCall <ian(a)eruvia.org> said:

> > :
> > Do not buy this software if you want Direct bill pay.
> >>
> >> BillPay is more of a US thing - I'm in the UK, everything's direct debit
> >> here anyway.
> >
> > ...ah, oops - thread cross. Thought this was still my earlier thread about
> > Quicken Essentials. Sorry.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ian
> >

> I bought it and returned it for a refund the next day. It was so different
> from the Quicken I'm used to that I couldn't even figure out how to use
> it -- and I've been using Quicken Windows for about 16 years.

Same here, I downloaded it,didn't print check, one phone call and I got
a full refund in a few days,no problem.

John.
--
To reply, remove NOSPAM
From: Ian McCall on
On 2010-03-06 14:22:20 +0000, Dig <dig126NOSPAM(a)fastmail.fm> said:

> Same here, I downloaded it,didn't print check, one phone call and I got
> a full refund in a few days,no problem.

See, that does actually make me tempted to try it. If I know I can get
a refund without any problems, then there's little risk to me at all.
It's just the whole financial calendar thing - I gear -lots- around
this, and from the reviews I'm not even certain that Essentials has one.

Cheers,
Ian

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: QTX files
Next: Outlook Express toolbar icons changed