From: Peter on
In article <i3hd57$7qb$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
toylet.toylet(a)gmail.com says...
> > pretty much overrated. I'd rather not provide information on myself
> > over the internet, register, deceive and jump through hoops, with that
> > anywhere else for the privilege of being protected by moderator
>
> Come on... Don't worry too much on the privacy thing.

No, do worry about keeping your email address private. I was far too
free and easy with a previous email address. In the end I would average
200 emails a day, 99% of which was spam.

--
Pete Ives
From: Franc Zabkar on
Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Main Table of Contents:
http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_Repair.html

Troubleshooting and Repair of Consumer Electronics Equipment:
http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_tshoot.html

Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Small Household Appliances
and Power Tools:
http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/appfaq.htm

- Franc Zabkar
From: Man-wai Chang on
On 8/7/2010 02:05, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
> The Usenet groups that come close are alt.home.repair and
> sci.electronics.repair, but there are a couple of websites with good
> forums: FixItNow.com and ApplianceAid.com. Also try
> ApplianceJunk.com for some free repair manuals, but don't rule out
> Sears.com (even for non-Sears appliances), which has parts lists and
> exploded diagrams.

THanks

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.35
From: Man-wai Chang on
On 8/7/2010 07:17, Franc Zabkar wrote:
> Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Main Table of Contents:
> http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_Repair.html
>
> Troubleshooting and Repair of Consumer Electronics Equipment:
> http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_tshoot.html
>
> Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Small Household Appliances
> and Power Tools:
> http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/appfaq.htm

Thanks