From: Twayne on
In news:u65sHgh6KHA.5848(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Lem <lemp40(a)unknownhost> typed:
> Twayne wrote:
>> In news:56113128-DDD7-41D3-AF6C-11EC66E7625B(a)microsoft.com,
>> Db <databaseben(a)sbcglobal.net> typed:
>>> lem's post has provided
>>> some useful links.
>>>
>>> what you are liking
>>> seeking is a method
>>> to spy and there are
>>> a number of methods
>>> to help you.
>>>
>>> incidentally, keep in mind
>>> that any spyware you may
>>> end up choosing may be
>>> inhibited by any anti-
>>> virals installed on the
>>> system.
>>>
>>> "Eric" <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> I don't know or care about "lem", but nothing I
>> recommended was spyware of any kind and won't include
>> spyware if it's downloaded from reputable web sites. Those
>> are very useful trouble-shooting tools and that's all they
>> are. You'd be hard pressed to use them for spying on any
>> machine that has any modicum of Security installed.
>> Some of the sources as SysInternals (now MS), SourceForge,
>> ElderGeek, and similar places; I don't recall which is
>> which or even if that list is HTH,
>>
>> Twayne`
>>

> Chill out, Twayne. I wasn't writing about anything you
> posted (I posted to this thread before you did). I was
> responding to the OP's question about "key loggers" -- a
> topic which was first raised by "db."

No problem Len. I no longer recall the details but someone linked us somehow
and all I meant was I wasn't speaking for you nor vice-versa. IIRC someone
said something about the products like you and I recommended containing
spyware . Since the reference was snipped out I chose to add a bit of
separation, that's all. Personally I don't recall what you said so I needed
to be careful of speaking for you. That's all.

HTH,

Twayne`