From: David J. Braden on
Simon,
The essence of your response is:
"http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/members/list/ clearly [shows]
who is using what version of the MS application, so its [sic] not post
driven but member driven"

This is statistically of little to no value for what I seek (not to say
it is of no value to forum members!!). I'm looking for an estimate of
percentage of latter versions in use, ideally (to JLatham's observation)
weighted by time spent on the version.

JLatham's observation is that major corporations are moving to Excel
2007; in my area (Monterey Bay), no major computer-intensive employer I
know of has done so, and the two most popular trainers I know of have no
demand for training in Excel 2007. Still, that's /here/; the case may
well be very different in other locales.

Anyway, thanks for taking a stab at this.
Regards,
Dave B

From: Mike Middleton on
Dave -

The only somewhat-related info I've seen lately is in Nick Hebb's blog,
article "Microsoft Excel Version Survey - 2009," at
http://breezetree.com/blog/

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com