From: bob on

http://xrl.in/5em4

bob

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"bob" <sound(a)inetnebr.com> wrote in message

> http://xrl.in/5em4
>

> bob

Maybe someday the internal revenue service will accept cash, there is always
hope
True story I went to pay a tax settlement and the IRS sent me away with my
cash to go get a postal money order
no cash accepted
george

From: Ron Capik on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "bob" <sound(a)inetnebr.com> wrote in message
>> http://xrl.in/5em4
>>
>> bob
>>
> Maybe someday the internal revenue service will accept cash, there is always
> hope
> True story I went to pay a tax settlement and the IRS sent me away with my
> cash to go get a postal money order
> no cash accepted
> george

....and Jean Shepherd [In God We Trust: all others pay cash]
continues to roll in his grave.

Later...
Ron Capik
From: PeterD on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 18:52:30 -0500, bob <sound(a)inetnebr.com> wrote:

>http://xrl.in/5em4
>

>bob

Apple defines a corporation that totally has their head up their
butts... Aside from the fact that they seem to live in a dream world,
they are absolutely the most (new) customer unfriendly company I've
ever seen!

From: liquidator on

> You got to give apple credit for re inventing the wheel many times.
> But, that's NO guarantee they will be around in 5 or 10 years.
>
> Looking back 30 years, one would have thought the Wangs, DEC, CPM, OS2 and
> others would rule the world in the future. History has proven otherwise.
>
> Apple has convinced the public that their proprietary locked in products
> are better than others.

You mean like Wang, DEC, CPM, and OS2? :-)

Wang was very proprietary. Same for DEC.

CPM got blown out by DOS, which just plain worked better for most.

And OS2 was so late to market Windows was already entrenched.

Anyway, point is Apple understands what Wang didn't...marketing. The
products are built to a price point and work well.

I don't buy them. But many do.