From: Phildo on
http://www.thebuttkicker.com/musicians/products/bk_concert.htm

Anyone suggest a reliable amp that would be good for this?

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message news:...
> http://www.thebuttkicker.com/musicians/products/bk_concert.htm
>
> Anyone suggest a reliable amp that would be good for this?

Oh, and I'm not interested in the one on their website as it's not
rack-mountable, a HUGE oversight on their part.

Phildo

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> http://www.thebuttkicker.com/musicians/products/bk_concert.htm
>
> Anyone suggest a reliable amp that would be good for this?
>
> Phildo

why not a ep4000 they are rock solid at 2 ohms, they have the power you
need and a spare channel for a wedge as well
george

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
The FACT is that of the 20 or so sound companies I've
> managed, tech'd, crew chief'd and owned over the last 35 years,

Wow that is quite a resume you went through 20 sound companies as their
manager, tech ,crew chief or own in 35 years!!!
a new company about every 18 months!!! Quite a feat IMHO
George