From: bob on
http://www.manufacturing.net/article.aspx?id=258470

bob
From: Rupert on
On May 24, 9:50 am, bob <so...(a)inetnebr.com> wrote:
> http://www.manufacturing.net/article.aspx?id=258470
>
> bob

No offense Bob, but what does this post have to do at all with live
audio? The last was at least slightly on topic, but not really - funny
as it was.
From: bob on
On 5/24/2010 4:19 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On May 24, 9:50 am, bob<so...(a)inetnebr.com> wrote:
>> http://www.manufacturing.net/article.aspx?id=258470
>>
>> bob
>
> No offense Bob, but what does this post have to do at all with live
> audio? The last was at least slightly on topic, but not really - funny
> as it was.

i have this view this is a lounge to vent as well as a discussion group.
many of us get so fried that even though we are in the business were
looking for random diversion to keep us sane.
And i am sure at some point in time you have heard a associate saying
he is losing his marbles.

I post some interesting items from time to time for this purpose.
It sure beats some of the issues that have happened here in the past

bob