From: Greg Russell on
In news:%23NFbGoHxKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Donald Anadell <danadell(a)nospamersmikrotec.com> typed:

> Perhaps the OP is using the term "Guys" in a Gender Neutral way.

You sound like you're from San Francisco ... not that there's anything
*wrong* with that ...

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:21:10 -0500, Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes you do, column headers contain the "label" of the column. Right
> click on "Name" or "Size".

Slight correction: you mean left-click.

> Jerry and Ce wrote:
>
> > Thanks, but I don't have 'column headings' in my folders.
> >
> > So, if it's possible to do this:

> > how do I do it?
> >

> > "dadiOH" <dadiOH(a)invalid.com> wrote in message

> >>Possible, yes; sensible, no.
> >>
> >>The items shown under "arrange by" are the column headings. You can
> >>select the column headings to be shown by right clicking one; that will
> >>spit out a list of many possibilities. Select them all and you'll wind up
> >>with an unreadable window.
> >>
> >>Right clicking to "arrange by" does nothing except sort the contents of
> >>the window by whatever you choose; you can do the same thing by clicking
> >>the column heading you want to sort by and that is quicker and easier.
> >>
> >>--
> >>
> >>dadiOH
> >>____________________________
> >>
> >>dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
> >>...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from
> >>LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that.
> >>Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Donald Anadell on

"Greg Russell" <grussell(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> In news:%23NFbGoHxKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
> Donald Anadell <danadell(a)nospamersmikrotec.com> typed:
>
>> Perhaps the OP is using the term "Guys" in a Gender Neutral way.
>
> You sound like you're from San Francisco ... not that there's anything
> *wrong* with that ...

Actually, I've never been San Francisco.

Amazing how quick you are to call the OP a sexist, but yet you ignore your
own homophobic tendencies.

Donald Anadell

From: Greg Russell on
In news:uZtWM6HxKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Donald Anadell <danadell(a)nospamersmikrotec.com> typed:

> Amazing how quick you are to call the OP a sexist, but yet you ignore
> your own homophobic tendencies.

I don't think anybody's afraid of you.

From: Donald Anadell on

> In news:uZtWM6HxKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
> Donald Anadell <danadell(a)nospamersmikrotec.com> typed:
>
>> Amazing how quick you are to call the OP a sexist, but yet you ignore
>> your own homophobic tendencies.
>

> I don't think anybody's afraid of you.

I have no idea where you are going with this statement, so if it's just the
last word you want...you win.

Donald Anadell