From: jj on
Somehow MS Windows Picture and Fax Viewer has taken over from my usual
jpg attachment viewer. Can't find anything in Eudora.ini to change it
back. Where do I look?

JJ
From: Ajo Wissink on
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:09:08 -0700, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:

>Somehow MS Windows Picture and Fax Viewer has taken over from my usual
>jpg attachment viewer. Can't find anything in Eudora.ini to change it
>back. Where do I look?

Eudora sends the file to Windows where the default is used to open it.

To change the default right-click on a jpg and select "Open With".
Then select the program you want to use.
From: jj on
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:53:07 -0300, Ajo Wissink
<ajo(a)notrealaddress.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:09:08 -0700, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:
>
>>Somehow MS Windows Picture and Fax Viewer has taken over from my usual
>>jpg attachment viewer. Can't find anything in Eudora.ini to change it
>>back. Where do I look?
>
>Eudora sends the file to Windows where the default is used to open it.
>
>To change the default right-click on a jpg and select "Open With".
>Then select the program you want to use.

That did it. Thanks!