From: Puppet_Sock on
On Jul 23, 5:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip]
> It should not require energy if they both attract each other in a
> double attraction amongst the two.

And you shouldn't be a retarded simpelton. But you are.
Socks
From: Vladimir Kirov on

BURT:
> The proton and electron would attract each other in a kind of double
> attraction originating from both their fields. They would come
> together under attraction and form neutronium. We could manufacture
> neutronium this way if it was right. Clearly their attraction in
> todays physics is wrong. There is only one electric pole and it is
> always repulsive for both the proton and electron and amongst the two.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

In books write that charge an electron negative, but protron positive.
As possible this believe?

From: BURT on
On Jul 26, 11:13 am, Vladimir Kirov <vldmr....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> BURT:
>
> > The proton and electron would attract each other in a kind of double
> > attraction originating from both their fields. They would come
> > together under attraction and form neutronium. We could manufacture
> > neutronium this way if it was right. Clearly their attraction in
> > todays physics is wrong. There is only one electric pole and it is
> > always repulsive for both the proton and electron and amongst the two.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> In books write that charge an electron negative, but protron positive.
> As possible this believe?

It means the physics is wrong as of now.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Igor on
On Jul 26, 4:12 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:13 am, Vladimir Kirov <vldmr....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > BURT:
>
> > > The proton and electron would attract each other in a kind of double
> > > attraction originating from both their fields. They would come
> > > together under attraction and form neutronium. We could manufacture
> > > neutronium this way if it was right. Clearly their attraction in
> > > todays physics is wrong. There is only one electric pole and it is
> > > always repulsive for both the proton and electron and amongst the two..
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > In books write that charge an electron negative, but protron positive.
> > As possible this believe?
>
> It means the physics is wrong as of now.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it wrong.
Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

From: john on
On Jul 26, 12:13 pm, Vladimir Kirov <vldmr....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> BURT:
>
> > The proton and electron would attract each other in a kind of double
> > attraction originating from both their fields. They would come
> > together under attraction and form neutronium. We could manufacture
> > neutronium this way if it was right. Clearly their attraction in
> > todays physics is wrong. There is only one electric pole and it is
> > always repulsive for both the proton and electron and amongst the two.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> In books write that charge an electron negative, but protron positive.
> As possible this believe?

The proton/black hole is simply a standing wave of
rapidly-rotating spacetime that has voided
everything within it that makes up matter and light.
Whether one calls it aether or virtual pairs or
whatever.
So what we have labelled 'positive' is
a void.

And 'negative' is all the matter and light.

But it doesn't really matter, because
the center of everything is void. The
process of creating matter and light is a
proliferation of these voids down
through the energy scales.

john