From: BURT on
On Jul 28, 6:05 pm, purple <pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:
> On 7/28/2010 5:35 PM, BURT wrote:

> >> You're making the claim. You have to provide the proof.
> >> That's the way it works.
>
> > And you are arguing the opposite.
>
> Wrong. I have taken no position at all.
>
> > If they are mutually attractive why
> > do they need to be forced together? That is of course the proof.
> > Please refute it.
>
> No, I have not taken any position, only stated that if you
> are to replace the model that exists you must provide a
> replacement model that differs, including sufficient proofs
> for that new model.
>
> Since you do not sufficiently understand the existing model
> you are unable to create a new, different, one and provide
> the necessary proofs. If you understood the existing model
> you would not be claiming that it is wrong.

I have stated the replacement model. Maybe you didn't notice that I
stated it. All electric force is repulsive for proton and electrons
which are not opposites only heavier sized versions of electric
matter.

What I said is there is only one pole and it is electric repulsion for
both the particles in the electric family: proton and electron.

Mitch Raemsch
From: purple on
On 7/28/2010 8:43 PM, BURT wrote:
> On Jul 28, 6:05 pm, purple<pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:

>>> And you are arguing the opposite.
>>
>> Wrong. I have taken no position at all.
>>
>>> If they are mutually attractive why
>>> do they need to be forced together? That is of course the proof.
>>> Please refute it.
>>
>> No, I have not taken any position, only stated that if you
>> are to replace the model that exists you must provide a
>> replacement model that differs, including sufficient proofs
>> for that new model.
>>
>> Since you do not sufficiently understand the existing model
>> you are unable to create a new, different, one and provide
>> the necessary proofs. If you understood the existing model
>> you would not be claiming that it is wrong.
>
> I have stated the replacement model. Maybe you didn't notice that I
> stated it. All electric force is repulsive for proton and electrons
> which are not opposites only heavier sized versions of electric
> matter.
>
> What I said is there is only one pole and it is electric repulsion for
> both the particles in the electric family: proton and electron.

You've made that claim repeatedly, but have offered no proof,
no evidence, and not discussed how your ideas mesh with the
rest of the models that describe nature.

What, for example, are you using to replace the model of an atom
as simple as hydrogen? If the proton and the electron in that
model repel one another, what holds them together in an atom?

Do you also maintain that the model of an atom is wrong? What
replaces it then?
From: BURT on
On Jul 28, 8:45 pm, purple <pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:
> On 7/28/2010 8:43 PM, BURT wrote:

> >> Wrong. I have taken no position at all.

> >> No, I have not taken any position, only stated that if you
> >> are to replace the model that exists you must provide a
> >> replacement model that differs, including sufficient proofs
> >> for that new model.
>
> >> Since you do not sufficiently understand the existing model
> >> you are unable to create a new, different, one and provide
> >> the necessary proofs. If you understood the existing model
> >> you would not be claiming that it is wrong.
>
> > I have stated the replacement model. Maybe you didn't notice that I
> > stated it. All electric force is repulsive for proton and electrons
> > which are not opposites only heavier sized versions of electric
> > matter.
>
> > What I said is there is only one pole and it is electric repulsion for
> > both the particles in the electric family: proton and electron.
>
> You've made that claim repeatedly, but have offered no proof,
> no evidence, and not discussed how your ideas mesh with the
> rest of the models that describe nature.
>
> What, for example, are you using to replace the model of an atom
> as simple as hydrogen? If the proton and the electron in that
> model repel one another, what holds them together in an atom?
>
> Do you also maintain that the model of an atom is wrong? What
> replaces it then?- Hide quoted text -

Why would you think that our first model is complete and right?
No. Science is young and has much wrong with it.
There is a better model comming since the basis of Quantum Mechanics
is changing.

If you think the proton and electron attract then give such a
measurement of them comming together because of it.

Mitch Raemsch
From: BURT on
On Jul 29, 12:17 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 8:45 pm, purple <pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:

> > > I have stated the replacement model. Maybe you didn't notice that I
> > > stated it. All electric force is repulsive for proton and electrons
> > > which are not opposites only heavier sized versions of electric
> > > matter.
>
> > > What I said is there is only one pole and it is electric repulsion for
> > > both the particles in the electric family: proton and electron.
>
> > You've made that claim repeatedly, but have offered no proof,
> > no evidence, and not discussed how your ideas mesh with the
> > rest of the models that describe nature.
>
> > What, for example, are you using to replace the model of an atom
> > as simple as hydrogen? If the proton and the electron in that
> > model repel one another, what holds them together in an atom?
>
> > Do you also maintain that the model of an atom is wrong? What
> > replaces it then?- Hide quoted text -

> Why would you think that our first model is complete and right?
> No. Science is young and has much wrong with it.
> There is a better model comming since the basis of Quantum Mechanics
> is changing.
>
> If you think the proton and electron attract then give such a
> measurement of them comming together because of it.
>
> Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

As to what holds the atom together that is the particles electric bond
energy to their shells.

Mitch Raemsch
From: purple on
On 7/29/2010 2:17 PM, BURT wrote:
> On Jul 28, 8:45 pm, purple<pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:

> Why would you think that our first model is complete and right?
> No. Science is young and has much wrong with it.
> There is a better model comming since the basis of Quantum Mechanics
> is changing.
>
> If you think the proton and electron attract then give such a
> measurement of them comming together because of it.

I have no beliefs and have stipulated none. You have beliefs you
have stated and you seem unable to provide any proof or evidence
supporting your beliefs.

Since you think that a proton and an electron repel one another
it is for you to develop the model by providing proofs and
evidence. How many times must we go around on this simple issue?