From: BURT on
On Jul 26, 6:50 am, Igor <thoov...(a)excite.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 6:52 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > If you understood anything about orbital mechanics, you would
> > > understand just how silly you are.
>
> > If there is attraction between both protons and electrons then they
> > would come together to form neutronium.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> By your lack of logic, if there is attraction between the Earth and
> Moon, they should have collided eons ago.  Learn some orbital
> mechanics.  Pick up a real physics textbook and put down those comic
> books.- Hide quoted text -

What force causes ortbits?

Mitch Raemsch
From: purple on
On 7/27/2010 2:43 PM, BURT wrote:
> On Jul 26, 6:50 am, Igor<thoov...(a)excite.com> wrote:

>>> If there is attraction between both protons and electrons then they
>>> would come together to form neutronium.
>>
>>> Mitch Raemsch
>>
>> By your lack of logic, if there is attraction between the Earth and
>> Moon, they should have collided eons ago. Learn some orbital
>> mechanics. Pick up a real physics textbook and put down those comic
>> books.- Hide quoted text -

> What force causes ortbits?
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The ORTBIT force, of course.

google ortbit 6360 hits

From: BURT on
On Jul 27, 4:34 pm, purple <pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:
> On 7/27/2010 2:43 PM, BURT wrote:

> >> By your lack of logic, if there is attraction between the Earth and
> >> Moon, they should have collided eons ago.  Learn some orbital
> >> mechanics.  Pick up a real physics textbook and put down those comic
> >> books.- Hide quoted text -

> > What force causes ortbits?
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The ORTBIT force, of course.
>
> google ortbit 6360 hits- Hide quoted text -

There is no gravitational orbit around the nucleus.
The particles are attracted mutually to the other by the electric
force charge. This would bring them together and make making
Neutronium easier and more common. But attraction doesn't happen when
they say it does.

Wikipedia is for dummies like you.

Mitch Raemsch
From: purple on
On 7/27/2010 6:51 PM, BURT wrote:

> There is no gravitational orbit around the nucleus.
> The particles are attracted mutually to the other by the electric
> force charge. This would bring them together and make making
> Neutronium easier and more common. But attraction doesn't happen when
> they say it does.
>
> Wikipedia is for dummies like you.

Reinventing the universe to suit your insanity somehow makes you less
than a dummy?

Bwahahahahahaha!

Burp!
From: BURT on
On Jul 27, 9:10 pm, purple <pur...(a)colorme.com> wrote:
> On 7/27/2010 6:51 PM, BURT wrote:
>
> > There is no gravitational orbit around the nucleus.
> > The particles are attracted mutually to the other by the electric
> > force charge. This would bring them together and make making
> > Neutronium easier and more common. But attraction doesn't happen when
> > they say it does.
>
> > Wikipedia is for dummies like you.
>
> Reinventing the universe to suit your insanity somehow makes you less
> than a dummy?
>
> Bwahahahahahaha!
>
> Burp!

Please show where the attraction of the opposite charges gets reversed
and will not bring the proton and electron together.

And if it is prevented how can you say there is any attraction then?

Mitch Raemsch