From: Qansett on

The window in Audacity that selects Mic or line in cannot be enabled
What's happening. Tested the sound card and its OK
TIA
From: Brian on
Hi
"Qansett" <qanset(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The window in Audacity that selects Mic or line in cannot be enabled
> What's happening. Tested the sound card and its OK
> TIA

I assume you have clicked on Edit / Preferences /Audio I/O & selected a
suitable Recording device.

I have Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input on mine selected.

Brian

From: Qansett on
On 15/01/2010 8:36 PM, Brian wrote:
> Hi
> "Qansett"<qanset(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The window in Audacity that selects Mic or line in cannot be enabled
>> What's happening. Tested the sound card and its OK
>> TIA
>
> I assume you have clicked on Edit / Preferences /Audio I/O& selected a
> suitable Recording device.
>
> I have Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input on mine selected.

Unfortunately that does'nt work, but thanks anyway for your help.

From: Andrew S on
Open your mixer (double click sound icon)
Go Options - Properties
Select Recording
Make sure Line In or Mic is selected
Hit OK
Mixer changes to Recording control
Set levels for Mic or Line in
Go to Audacity and set input from there (try each one in turn)

"Qansett" <qanset(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The window in Audacity that selects Mic or line in cannot be enabled
> What's happening. Tested the sound card and its OK
> TIA

Pages: 1
Prev: alt text box visibility
Next: Power cut