From: External Update on
Is it possible to autofilter a single column within a project? I am using
Project 2007.
Thanks

Larry
From: C on
Larry,

I am not sure what you mean by Autofilter a single column. Can you give
more detail as to what you are trying to do?

From: JulieS on
Hello Larry,

Sure. Turn on Autofilters and use the drop-down filter only on
the single field.

The Autofilter icons will appear at each field heading, but you
need not use them. If you are going to need to repeat the filter
regularly, consider saving the filter and then you can simply
select the filter from the filter drop-down.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: External Update on

Julie,

Appreciate your help but I was trying to resdtrict the drop-down to a
single column. Any way to do that?
Thanks

Larry

From: External Update on
C,

I'm trying to generate a drop-down for a single column.

Larry