From: tratliff on
I am trying to set Outlook to automatically reply with a template to any
message with certains words in the subject line but it does not work. When
I receive a message that the rule should apply to I get a popup window "Rules
in Error" that says Cannot reply to message. I have tried everything I know
but can't get the auto reply to send the message. Thanks for helping.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
For the benefit of others who may find this post (since you know the answer
from another post) - it's a bug in Outlook 2007 SP2. Best advice going
forward is to make sure you have the latest updates as that is where a fix
will come from.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: