From: Sherri D Sherri on
Is this possible? I've downloaded different stationary's from different sites
on the internet that I would like to use. My problem is that when I use them
to send someone an email message, it looks great because the first thing I do
is set the margins. When the receiver replies, however, they don't know to
set the margins. I get the reply and can't see the left-most 3rd of their
reply because it's hidden under my stationary. How can I set a custom
stationary to use a different margin, both for sending and receiving? Is it
possible? If not, what good is custom stationary? lol
Also, the only thing that I don't really like on the stationary's that I
downloaded is that most of them are "scrolling" stationary. Is there any way
to make them non-scrolling or would I just have to not pick any scrolling
type if I don't want it to scroll? I look forward to the answers, and thank
you.