From: Everonn Delhi on
Are you looking for the best Prometric exam center for your
certification like Microsoft, Sun, IBM, and HP*?
Then you are at the right place; Just come and take test whenever you
are free.....
We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you
may not get the slots according to your convenience.
So we have a solution for you: The best place to take Prometric (like
Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, HP, IBM,, Citrix, ITIL, and many more)
test is our center because:
1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
Morning08:00am till Evening 08:00pm.
2. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?
3. We provide discounted coupons/vouchers for different exams.
Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and
available offers Contact us or Mail us for more info:
Contact us:
Srabani Khera- 9971389179- Srabani(a)everonn.com .
From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"Everonn Delhi" <everonn.kompass(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Are you looking for the best Prometric exam center for your
> certification like Microsoft, Sun, IBM, and HP*?
> Then you are at the right place;

Um. no you're not.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]