From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
a wrote:
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote
>
>> The computer you used to post here is still not fully patched at
>> Microsoft
>> Update!
>
> What makes you say that? You just trusting my Usenet headers?

They don't lie, d00d.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Top-posting is default behavior in MS newsreaders and is the accepted
convention when posting in MS public newsgroups.

PS: Bite me!

From: Carmel on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:09:37 -0500
PA Bear [MS MVP] <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> articulated:

> Top-posting is default behavior in MS newsreaders and is the accepted
> convention when posting in MS public newsgroups.

Yes, it is the default behavior of the 'newsreader' being employed in
the MS newsgroups. That simply goes to show how poorly Microsoft
conforms to accepted RFC specifications. Is it any wonder that Microsoft
is continually losing market share to FOSS which does conform to
accepted standards.

--

From: Unknown on
Your brain is twisted. MS losing market share??? What a joke.
"Carmel" <carmel_ny(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

From: ANONYMOUS on

Is your mummy still into s*c k i n g men's c* c k s?