From: ~BD~ on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

> They don't lie, d00d.

They may not - but *you* do!

The truth will out Robear - it's just a matter of time! ;)
From: Kevin Troll [MSFT] on

Mummy still working in the oldest profession right?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
<plonk another one>

PS: Bite me!

From: John John - MVP on
Carmel wrote:
> "Andy" wrote:
>
>> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>
>>> The computer you used to post here is still not fully patched at Microsoft
>>> Update!
>> Please don't top-post here.

Who are you to be telling others what to do 'here'? You don't know the
difference between a 'forum' and a Usenet group and you're here trying
to be the newsgroup cop...

The only thing worse than top posting are the ones who have nothing
better to do than complain about it. When in Rome do as Romans do, in
these groups folks post where they want and others don't nitpick about it.

John
From: Unknown on
I don't know ANONYMOUS, I don't know nor have ever met your mother.